Monday, June 20, 2005

Let me introduce you to my current major crochet project... funny story about this one.

I had originally planned on giving it to lil'chem as a gift commemorating her first year in Jr. High. For some weird reason I thought her new school colors were going to be Red and Black... Turns out that the school colors are Red and Purple. Soooooo... in stead of scraping this little beauty, I'm gonna go ahead and finish her, and put her on my bed, since my new bedding set involves these two colors.


One of a few projects I have on the hook Posted by Hello

As far as this pattern goes, it is a variation of the Prayer Shawl pattern, with a sligh variation :). I'm using Bernat Soft Boucle on a P hook.

That's it for now... laters :)

Time to head off to the yarn shop to see if I can find a decent red and purple combination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home