Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fed up and needing to vent

Its been an interesting week, including spending saturday and sunday without airconditioning, lilchem waking up with bronchitis sunday morning, and my having to take two days off of work to deal with aforementioned illness. I took all of that in stride, complaining minimally to most people, but tonight, when I came home to an 85 degree apartment, and a still sick child, I have to say I'm fed up!

I've called the office about the air conditioning 4 times in the last two weeks. I can understand that on the weekends, the neccesity to wait until Monday may arise, especially when you tell the office about it at 5 pm saturday afternoon. But tonight, my child is sick... and has been sitting in a stuffy apartment all day. I get home at 5:35 and go straight to the office... nothing... they are closed. So much for being resident friendly. I try to call, no answer. Apparently someone forgot to put the phone on night ring, or whatever.

So, here I am, attempting to cool the apartment down, with two cats, a guinea, and a sick child, all looking at me as if they are dying, and there's not a damned thing I can do!

So, tomorrow, my ass is going to be parked at the office door when they open asking to speak with the manager. And he/she is going to get a talking to.

This is rediculous. There is obviously something wrong with this unit, and they are going to fix it. And now I must wander off to hit something... or clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home